Core Life is annually renewable group life insurance that you can begin as early as age 18 and continue to age 90. This is term life insurance, which, because of its low cost relative to other types of life insurance, continues to be the most popular life insurance choice.*
*Insure.com, July 2017
The following highlights can help you decide if Core Life is right for you:
- Lots of choices. Insurance amounts from $50,000 to $750,000.
- Automatic Benefit Increases (ABIs). Your insurance can increase—repeatedly—even if your health fails and you become uninsurable. This could be the most valuable feature in any life insurance you have. Through ABIs, coverage can double over 10 years.
- Simple Approvals. Streamlined process for coverage amounts up to $100,000.*
- Coverage to age 90. This insurance continues to age 90 as long as premiums are paid on time.
- Automatic premium payment option. Straight from your bank account with no surcharge.
*Must be under age 50 when applying.
New York Life Insurance Company is one of the largest mutual life-insurance company in the United States, and one of the largest life insurers in the world. New York Life remains one of only two life insurers with the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded by all four of the major rating agencies, out of 800 life insurers operating in the United States today.
|Rating Service:||A.M. Best||Moody’s||Standard & Poors||Fitch Ratings|
*Individual independent rating agency commentary as of 8/9/17